Get Connected to education, training and work
"Get Connected" focuses on re-integrating people into their local community and connecting them with employment, training and education opportunities as well as supporting people to sustain their recovery.
Get Connected supports somone to:
- identiify their goals in life, their aspirations and hopes
- develop their own social activities and networks
- access routes into education, training and work - no matter where they are in their recovery journey
- return to employment or maintain their employment
- sustain their recovery through abstinent only groups or other peer support groups for people whose goal is not abstinence
- become a peer mentor - which is people in recovery supporting each other
If you want to 'Get Connected' contact SDAS on 0300 303 87 88 or drop into your nearest SDAS Hub:
All the SDAS workers will talk with you about 'getting connected', to help you make a plan for your future and your recovery.